January 18, 2021

History

Victoriana Rose
History, Landmarks

Victoriana Rose

Victoriana Rose, 193 Church Street, is a two-and-a-half storey Second Empire style dwelling that was completed by the late 1870’s for Captain Samuel H. L.…

Read More
Carriage House
History, Landmarks

Carriage House

The Carriage House, a splendid Victorian mansion, located at 230 University Avenue in Fredericton, was built in 1875 by Harry Beckwith, commissioner of the New…

Read More
George A. Inch House Beautiful old home in downtown Fredericton. Photo by Larry Dickinson.
History, Landmarks

George A. Inch House

Erected in 1916, the George A. Inch House, a 2-storey concrete structure is situated at 296 Church Street, the corner of Church Street and Churchill…

Read More
A.J. Best Tailor Shop A.J. Best Tailor Shop in Meductic, NB. This was a Tintype. Photo by unknown.
History

A.J. Best Tailor Shop

The A.J. Best Tailor Shop was located in Meductic, a small village located along the Saint John River in southern New Brunswick, approximately 33 kilometers southeast of Woodstock. Sabian Cymbals Limited,…

Read More
Translate »