Fort Gaspareaux

Fort Gaspareaux (later Fort Monckton) was a French fort at the head of Baie Verte near the mouth of the Gaspareaux River and just southeast of the modern village of Port Elgin, on the Northumberland S... Read More

Fall 2016

Fall 2016 has arrived. The leaves are beginning to turn with the cool nights. We love the colours of fall and annual events like apple picking and Halloween. Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures.... Read More

Plaster Rock

Plaster Rock is located on the Tobique River in Victoria County. Plaster Rock’s first settlers were Hezekiah Day and his two brothers, who arrived in 1881. Hezekiah Day gave Plaster Rock its na... Read More

Deer Island

Deer Island is located in the Bay of Fundy at the entrance to Passamaquoddy Bay. The Island is located in West Isles Parish and is part of the Fundy Islands in Charlotte County. At 45 km, the isl... Read More