The Hugh John Flemming Bridge is located one kilometer north of Hartland , in Carleton County. It is named in honour of Hugh John Flemming (1899-1982), Premier of New Brunswick from 1952 to 1960. It allows the Route 130 crossing the Saint John River . It thus replaces the Hartland Bridge , which is still open to local traffic.
This post has already been read 988 times!Follow Us on Social Media