The original property occupied by this house was first conveyed in 1787 to Stephen Jarvis, a Loyalist from South Carolina.
The property passed through various hands including John Saunders from 1812 to 1845.
In 1846 James Rodgers, a carpenter, bought the property and soon thereafter built this traditional Georgian-influenced Cape Cod house. It remained in the Rodgers family for over one hundred years. Photo by Larry Dickinson.
This post has already been read 784 times!Follow Us on Social Media