Jarvis Ring, one of the initial partners in the Hartt Boot and Shoe Company, traded his property at 332 Brunswick Street in Fredericton for three hundred pounds in 1842. The house was purchased by F. P. Robinson, who was serving as the Auditor General of New Brunswick at the time.
Fast forward to the 1890s, when Elzar Boone became the new owner. Boone undertook significant renovations to the house, modifying the roof and windows. Moreover, he added a verandah adorned with an intricate Queen Anne Revival styled trim, bestowing a fresh layer of elegance to the property.
This post has already been read 2626 times!