Fort Tipperary

In 1812 – 1813 the threat of war with the United States caused three blockhouses and a garrison in which to quarter soldiers to be erected in the Town of St. Andrews. The garrison, called Fort T... Read More

Plaster Rock

Plaster Rock is located on the Tobique River in Victoria County. Plaster Rock’s first settlers were Hezekiah Day and his two brothers, who arrived in 1881. Hezekiah Day gave Plaster Rock its na... Read More