December 8, 2021

Churches

Saint Anne’s Parish Church Fredericton The Parish of Fredericton has been in existence since 1786 when the Reverend Samuel Cook came as the first Rector and established a church. The first church building was built in 1788 at which time the Bishop of Nova Scotia, Charles Inglis, held a Confirmation Service for 55 candidates. The Parish has continued to grow and develop over the past two centuries.
Churches, History, Landmarks

Saint Anne’s Parish Church Fredericton

Saint Anne’s Parish Church in Fredericton, was built in an astonishing nine months between 1846 and 1847 to fulfill the need of a proper place of worship while the nearby…

Read More
Translate »