Village of Minto

The Village of Minto, was incorporated as a village in 1962. The Village was named for the eighth Governor General of Canada, the Earl of Minto, in 1904 when the construction of the railway opened the... Read More

CFB Gagetown

At the beginning of the Cold War, Canadian defence planners recognized the need for providing the Canadian Army with a suitable training facility where brigade and division-sized armour... Read More