October 2, 2022

Spring

James Rodgers House
Landmarks, History

James Rodgers House

The original property occupied by this house in Fredericton was first conveyed in 1787 to Stephen Jarvis, a Loyalist from South Carolina. The property passed through various hands including John Saunders from 1812 to 1845. In 1846 James Rodgers, a…

Read More
Dr. Crocket House
Biography, History, Landmarks

Dr. Crocket House

William Crocket was the son of a stone wall builder. Crocket attended school in his home town of Brechin, Scotland, and matriculated at King's College, Aberdeen, at age sixteen. For some time, he alternated between taking college courses and teaching…

Read More
George A. Inch House
Landmarks, History

George A. Inch House

Erected in 1916, the George A. Inch House, a 2-storey concrete structure is situated at 296 Church Street, the corner of Church Street and Churchill Row in Fredericton. One of only two concrete structures on Church Street, this one fronts…

Read More
Currie Centre
History, Landmarks

Currie Centre

The Currie Centre has been designed to address the integrated wellness needs of the University of New Brunswick and the greater Fredericton community. It provides facilities for fitness, recreation and high-performance athletics as well as new space for community research activities and services. It…

Read More
Translate »