October 2, 2022

york county court house

York County Court House
Landmarks, History

York County Court House

Standing on the site of the first market house which burned down in 1850, the present building, located at 649 Queen Street in Fredericton, was erected as a Market and Court House by John Davis between 1855 and 1857/58, and…

Read More
Translate »