The Ross Drugstore in Fredericton, established in 1914, is on the corner where Dibblee’s drug store used to be. It was also home to the shops of A. A. Belmore and R. B. Van Dine, the Fredericton Business College, Maritime Dental Parlour, the Maritime Trust Co., barrister C. R. Barry, W. Hedley Wilson insurance, and other offices.
This post has already been read 994 times!Follow Us on Social Media